Lacey, Washington

A advertisement for total bright popped up,so we inquired about getting a sample for $4.95.We were unaware of the fourteen day period to cancel or be charged $129.00 for membership.

After calling and speaking to the manager you find out the membership is for discounted products. I explained if people wanted the product they would order without buying a unwanted membership.

After arguing for a half hour I did finally get a 10% refund, I take as a admission of guilt and fraud.Hopefully if everyone sticks together and complains we can all get a full refund.

Had an Experience with Total Bright?

Comments

Aspen Dental - Nightmare!  Mouth full of wrongly implanted micro implants and more Aspen Dental " PLEASE READ THIS... DO NOT LEAVE FEEDBACK FOR THEM UNTIL ALL YOUR PROCEDURES ARE COMPLETE! I had all my teeth removed painlessly there, that is what I gave them..." Read more Total ripoff! Gastric Bypass Alternative NO Surgery & Don Karl Juravin Gastric Bypass Alternative "Don't buy this stuff! It's a complete ripoff! These scammers make you go through this *** and fake "qualification " process where they ask you personal questions like "is your..." Read more Gastric Bypass Alternative - ROCA LABS "NEW" DOCTOR ADMITS TO FRAUDULENT MONEY SCHEMES IN COURT CASE Gastric Bypass Alternative "Leave it to Don Karl Juravin and Roca Labs. There is an old saying that *** attracts ***. As most people are aware, Roca Labs and it's owner had another..." Read more Gastric Bypass Alternative - ALERT! Beware of Gastric.care and Don Juravin new invention called "Night Magic Pill" Gastric Bypass Alternative "Consumers should beware of internet qaucks who spew out medical advice to people who need real medical care from real medical professionals who were trained properly. Now comes again before..." Read more Boxycharm - Crazy and they lie Boxycharm "Boxycharm posted 2 underage kids on BoxyCharm made up to look like adults and I made the statement that we were tired of seeing over made up and underage kids..." Read more Denver Mattress Company - Has been great ...now deflated Denver Mattress Company "We we're givin this mattress as a present several years ago and have loved using this product, up until several weeks ago I had to start occasionally adding air to..." Read more Clancys Chips - Disappointed Clancys Chips "I went to my local aldi store and bought a bag of the restaurant style tortilla chips, I had my 1 year old with me so I was in a..." Read more Box Office Tickets - Burned for 120.00 when tickets were only 29 - 37 tops Box Office Tickets "I went online to To Aztec Theatre Box Office in San Antonio Tx.i clicked on telephone number to call aztec and did not know it was calling Box Office Tickets..." Read more